Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Miss you so Badly! :(

A few months ago, he started liking me. We would just text and I hardly felt much for him. Then as the weeks passed, I started feeling for him more than I should. I didn’t show it though. I didn’t express it in my conversations with him. Although we both knew that we liked each other. We sort of had a non status relationship going on. The constant flirting, care and concern, and the footsie. Oh yes. Anyway, time flew past and alot of things happened and we decided to give up this thing we had, for our own reasons. I was mean to him about it because I knew that if I let myself go deeper, I would hurt more when he was really gone. We decided to cut off contact. At first it was simple because I could still see that he had his eyes on me but soon, it seemed like I wasn’t much of his interest anymore. I can’t be too sure anyway, but it just feels that way. I am content with my life really, but I just wish he’d still remember me because all I do is think about him. With every song I listen to, with every place I pass, a certain memory I have with him there lingers. I really miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment